email print share on Facebook share on Twitter share on reddit pin on Pinterest

Delphi Theatre

EUFCN Location Award

Located in the heart of the district Weißensee in Berlin, the Delphi Theatre was built in 1929 as a cinema for silent movies. In 2017 the location was eloborately renovated. The interior room retained in the style of the 'golden twenties' and luckily kept the patina. The main room includes a stage, an auditorium and a small orchestra pit.

Photo credits: Frédéric Batier / X Filme 2017 (photo 1-3), Peter Gesierich (photo 4-5)

(Description par EUFCN et Berlin Brandenburg Film Commission)